I've had an unfortunate series of events and I'm not sure where to start fixing my ListmailPro.
1. One of my lists disappeared. It was a test list that I used to send things to myself to preview emails. I did not worry too much about it.
2. We tried to make a new test list and it was immediately populated with strange email addresses that were not from our client list.
3. People started receiving blank emails -- even though the follow ups for each list were set properly and the follow emails were in there.
3. We did a sweep of our server, it found malware, cleaned it and then put up a firewall.
4. We went back into ListmailPro. Each list has its followups, but when I go to "Saved Followups", the names of the follow up lists are there, but none of them emails come up.
5. I am unable to add people to lists. It says it adds them and then when I click away and come back, the email address is not there.
Should I try to install Listmail Pro again?
Does anyone know where the follow ups are stored in the databases? I want to make sure I did not loose them. There is over 10 years of work in there
I'm open to any suggestions.