Author Topic: which version ?  (Read 2477 times)

cindi

• View Profile
which version ?
« on: November 09, 2006, 09:02:18 am »
This is probably a dumb question but how do I know which version of listmailpro I have installed?

I really should upgrade but if my version is very old maybe the upgrade instructions for the most recent version will not work in my situation?
Yahoo email is like shooting craps...something I prefer not to do!

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
which version ?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 09:32:31 am »
Greetings,

Recent versions show the version number on the configuration page so it's probably a good time to upgrade.  Simply overwrite the old files in the main folder with the new ones and re-login to ListMail.  Database changes should take effect on the login page (be patient).  If after the login page has finished loading you do not see an update message try refreshing the page to kick-start the process.

You can update from any previous version to the very latest version with this method.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Regards
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting

cindi

• View Profile
which version ?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 01:49:04 pm »
I am always ALWAYS leary of upgrading scripts.  I've always lived by the rule if it ain't broke don't fix it. It goes against my nature to change things that are working for me.  However, you have added so many new features and made some corrections to problems (which I did't realize existed-as it was already working so well) so I took the plung.  Thank you so much for your wonderful product.  The upgrade went extremely well!
To anyone out there that hesitates to upgrade or purchase this script..I can only say one thing.  Go for it!  Dean writes a program/script that works-first time, every time and one that will far exceed your expectations as well as being a valuable tool way beyond the cost of the product!

Thank you so much for this great program.   :D
Yahoo email is like shooting craps...something I prefer not to do!