Author Topic: No email being sent on import only to list 1  (Read 1639 times)

mike2

• View Profile
No email being sent on import only to list 1
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:31:48 am »
When I try to import a user or users to list 1, no email gets sent, be it a confirmation or welcome email.  The users are imported ok, as they are on the list, no problem there.

I've tried to import my own email several times, changing things like "Send welcome email", "Send confirmation email", etc, etc...  No luck, I never get an email and I check the maillog and nothing.

The wierd thing is when I import the same email(s) into list 2 or list 17 in the same exact manner, it works fine.  I get the confirmation or welcome email almost instantly.

One other thing, when I do an import to list 1, even if I delete the 2 emails I am importing first, It always seems to say:  Imported:  2 Users, 1 duplicates, but then it says it's sending 2 emails.  This is wierd and does this everytime, even if I import only 1 email, it says 1 user, 1 duplicate...

Any clues what could be causing this?

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 01:53:12 am »
Mike,

I think this could be related to your other problem.  maybe some data is being lost in MySQL.  Lets check the disk space and try to run the MySQL check utilities without error.

Actually, I do have a couple questions on this... Is the "Send From Email" the same on each list?  Are you sure the welcome and confirmation messages exist?  Does it -appear- to be sending - the email just never arrives?

I recently identified a counter issue with the import process that could be related to what you report there... I would have to send you my most recent edituser.php.  Email me at dean@listmailpro.com

Regards
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting

mike2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:05:18 am »
Disk space is fine:  /dev/hda5              4814936    305820   4264528   7% /var

There was some errors on the drive, I fixed them and still getting the same thing when I run the check.

The from address wasn't the same, so I changed it and still nothing, this isn't it.

This is my own machine here at the office on my own line, so I have total control, no control panel...

I emailed you for your most recent edituser.php file.  I have a feeling I may need to totally redo my lm_hits table