Author Topic: Installing ListMail  (Read 2960 times)

fprunclub

• View Profile
Installing ListMail
« on: January 19, 2010, 12:11:37 pm »
I'm having trouble installing ListMail and need some help.  I have tried to pay for it, 3 times, through the ListMail website but there seems to be a problem with the 2Checkout page.

I have emailed Dean directly but have received no response.

Consequently I have a copy of ListMail that I cannot use as I cannot install it!

If anybody has any ideas about how I can get someone else to install it for me I would be most appreciative.

fprunclub

mike2

• View Profile
Installing ListMail
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 07:06:05 am »
Read the support threads about Dean/Listmail.  He isn't around anymore, we haven't heard from him in a couple years...

If you want I can do the install, email me: michaeljamesrogers @ gmail . com

steve.skinner

• View Profile
Further problems with Install
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:37:04 am »
Hi Mike

We bought Listmail a month or so ago, but are having difficulty with one aspect of it. Having configured the system, we press "Test mail settings" and most of it goes OK, but then we get the reply "Sending test email to remote address.. Problem setting receiver to Remote Test Address
The SMTP server is not configured correctly. Check your settings."

The remote mail is a valid one (we have tried a number of different ones), so we have come to a full stop, which is a shame as we really want to get this working as part of our overall marketing strategy.  I don't want to have to go and find another autoresponder as this one came well recommended.  I will send you a direct mail to your e-mail address you gave with the screen showing the configuration settings.  Hopefully you can help.

Best regards
Steve Skinner
ProSwift Systems Limited

BGSWebDesign

• View Profile
    • http://www.bgswebdesign.com
Installing ListMail
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 11:26:00 am »
Steve,

If you need help with installing or setting up LMP let me know. I've been running it, and using it for years. I've also done many installations and fixes in the last few years as Dean (the author) is nowhere to be found!

Contact me through my website (below) for more information...
Thanks,
-Brett
http://www.bgswebdesign.com/Contact-Us.php

*** I do custom List Mail Pro installations ***
Contact me through my website (above)