Author Topic: unable to download lists  (Read 1559 times)

cobbey

• View Profile
unable to download lists
« on: December 15, 2004, 04:42:00 pm »
When I attempt to dowload my lists either my browser freezes up (although the task manager thinks it's still running) or it refuses to recognize my username/password.

In either case I can't get my lists.

What can you suggest?

cobbey

• View Profile
unable to download lists
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 06:40:20 am »
Further attempts to download lists show that excel is opening, or trying to open, within the browser, but without any data.

Also, there's a 'log in' link, but if you click it you end up at the beginning, with no data and no way to get to it.

This is ruining my Christmas.

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
unable to download lists
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2004, 02:56:26 pm »
There could be a problem with Excel/IE on your system.  Try right clicking on the link to the file instead of opening it in the browser.  Choose the menuitem "Save target as.." and save the file to your hard drive.  If Excel won't open the file rename it to use the .txt extension and open it with Notepad.

Login problems should not be persistent.  If you don't mind losing your automatic usernames and passwords for various web forms you could try clearing your cookies.  If you suspect a bug in the program I would be willing to take a look.  Submit your server information to Tech Support / Other.

Regards
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting