ListMailPRO Email Marketing Software Forums > Email Web Hosting

Email Web Hosting, Servers & Domains Reviewed

<< < (2/8) > >>

bbc:
Are there any good hosts out there for listmailpro that use cpanel and fantastico?  

I can't believe how many hosts think it's a good thing that they have their own proprietary control panel- the last thing I want to do is learn a new interface and only find out later that it's limited in some way.

BGSWebDesign:
Hi,

--- Quote ---the last thing I want to do is learn a new interface and only find out later that it's limited in some way
--- End quote ---

Just curious, have you tried any with Fantastico/cPanel, and if so which ones and what did you find 'limited' about them?

I don't know of any myself that allow large email lists, they're probably getting harder to find... DW might know...

Good luck, let us know if you find one.

DW:
ThirdSphere uses cPanel and Host4Profit has their own full-featured panel.  Regretfully I don't know of any other hosts that are as supportive of opt-in email lists.

Regards

bbc:

--- Quote ---Quote:
the last thing I want to do is learn a new interface and only find out later that it's limited in some way

Just curious, have you tried any with Fantastico/cPanel, and if so which ones and what did you find 'limited' about them?
--- End quote ---

Sorry I should have been more clear- I was looking for cpanel/fantastico and didn't want another solution that would be limited- my experience with control panels besides cpanel/fantastico has been bad.

jac:
CLOOK http://www.clook.co.uk offer the cpanel with fantastico.  I have to say that although they have no phone support that I know of,  email support is always quick and efficient.  Their servers are also very fast and because they are very strict with their clients it is always smooth and fast.  The reseller accounts can be paid monthly too.  I transfered over 100 Client's domains from Pipex (Webfusion) to Clook without problems and have saved myself an amazing amount of technical fiddling time as the Pipex System was awful and with almost no useful tech support.  Clooks Anti Spam system work too whereas Pipex were delivering over 2000 spam emails to me a day!!

Good luck

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version