Author Topic: Changing the email sequence  (Read 4050 times)

chris6

• View Profile
Changing the email sequence
« on: January 21, 2005, 09:47:05 am »
What is the update code that i need if I wan to change those currently on List 1 at Email sequence 39 delay0 to sequence 17 delay 4?

Thanks

You will need to run a custom MySQL command from a program like PhpMyAdmin (usually available in your control panel).

The command to set all users on list 5 to followup sequence 1, delay 0, would be:

update lm_users set cseq = '1' , cdel = '0' where list = '5'

The next update should feature a way for you to do this from within ListMail.

chris6

• View Profile
Re: Changing the email sequence
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 03:24:10 am »
I don't want to change all the users on a list to the sequence, I only want to change those on the list that have reached follow up 39 to a new sequence and delay.
I thought I made this clear in my question but perhaps not.

Thanks

Quote from: "chris6"
What is the update code that i need if I want to change those currently on List 1 at Email sequence 39 delay0 to sequence 17 delay 4?

Thanks

You will need to run a custom MySQL command from a program like PhpMyAdmin (usually available in your control panel).

The command to set all users on list 5 to followup sequence 1, delay 0, would be:

update lm_users set cseq = '1' , cdel = '0' where list = '5'

The next update should feature a way for you to do this from within ListMail.

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
Changing the email sequence
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 04:55:42 pm »
My apologies - I don't know how I misread that.

The command would be:

update lm_users set cseq = '17' cdel = '4' where list = '1' and cseq = '39' and delay = '0';

Regards!
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting

chris6

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:09 pm »
Hi Dean

What is the code within Listmail for changing everyone on list 389 from sequence 1 to sequence 2?

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 08:46:50 pm »
Hi,

From the Followups page for the list, you can click "Reset Users" at the bottom of the followup listing which will display entry fields where you can choose a new sequence and delay for all users on the list.

If you only want to change those on sequence 1 to sequence 2 you will need to use a custom MySQL command from phpMyAdmin, commonly available through your web hosting control panel. To update users on list 389, sequence 1 to sequence 2, delay 0, login to phpMyAdmin, choose the ListMailPRO database in the left menu, click "SQL" near the top and enter:

Code: [Select]
update lm_users set cseq = '2', cdel = '0' where list = '389' and cseq = '1';
Regards
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:17:44 am by DW »
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting