Author Topic: Getting followups & dailymail to work again  (Read 3281 times)

antonia

• View Profile
Getting followups & dailymail to work again
« on: May 08, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »
It's been a long time since I've used Listmailpro. I just created a new list with a series of followups but the followups are not going out--although everything else seems to work fine ( I can manually send message. confirmations and welcome messages go out automatically). I tried to run dailymail manually. It said the messages were sent, but I never received any of the messages (only I am on the list right now). I'm not sure where to look or what to try. Followups have worked in the past. Thanks.

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
Re: Getting followups & dailymail to work again
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 02:39:26 pm »
Dailymail messages are sent the same way as manually sent messages, so if manually sent messages are received as expected followups should be received too.  Could there be a delay at the server and you have now received the messages?  Could the messages have found their way to your Spam folder and been missed?  Could you have exceeded a limit for sending imposed by your web host, which might be seen in their terms of service?

If SMTP is enabled on the Configuration page, and by enabling the SMTP log feature (Check "Always write SMTP logfile" in the Mail Sending Method section) we can confirm that followup messages are indeed sent to the server as expected.  The log is written to the ListMail /attach folder.  Once the messages are sent to the server, it's up to the server to deliver and client to receive them.

Regards
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting