Author Topic: HAPPY SINCE JANUARY 29TH, 2003  (Read 93384 times)

listmailpro

• View Profile
HAPPY SINCE JANUARY 29TH, 2003
« on: August 08, 2006, 12:01:16 pm »
I just went to my archived email folder to confirm the dates...
Back on a cold, wintery day in January 2003, I made up my mind on which mailing list software I was going to use. I had read up on 7 different packages, downloaded the 4 most promising for what I needed back then and emailed questions off to the creators for items I wanted to ensure would work the way I wanted them to.

Dean got an email containing TWELVE (yes, 12) questions in it. And he answered all but one of them within 48 hours. I figured, why not give it a shot? Over the next week, he helped me (dare I say it, free of charge) figure out the last item (cron job scheduling that didn't work on my provider the way he was used to it)

I have used ListMailPro for 3 1/2 years now, 5-7 times weekly, and just this morning bought another license for my company to use for it's mailings. It's extremely powerful for a $200 program, it's easy to install, it's easier to use, it does anything you need it to... and if it doesn't, tell Dean what you want it to do and within a few weeks or months, it likely will.

Simply superb customer and technical service!!! Dean certainly has put his heart into this project, so reward him (and yourself) by buying a copy.

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
HAPPY SINCE JANUARY 29TH, 2003
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 07:53:40 pm »
Thank you very much for this excellent testimonial!

I continue to do my best, often above the call of normal duty, to meet my clients' needs and better their understanding.  You'll be happy to know I'm also still excited about developing of ListMail long into the future!

Thanks again
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting