Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Help & How-To / Re: 403 forbidden error comes out of nowhere
« Last post by DW on November 28, 2020, 03:53:22 am »
Yeah, it sounds like a web server configuration issue. You or the host may be able to find the reason in the site error log. If it happens only when not browsing to a specific filename, e.g. index.php, which should be a default when no filename is provided, it's possible the DirectoryIndex option is not set properly (assuming an apache server). If it happens for any URL on the site it's possible the site folders have been moved and/or the site DocumentRoot option is set wrong, or there may be a folder permission issue. An .htaccess file with certain directives could also cause it, but that's unlikely to be set up by accident. There are likely other potential causes but I'd start there.
General Help & How-To / 403 forbidden error comes out of nowhere
« Last post by hamot2 on November 27, 2020, 07:15:48 pm »
Hi -

I have been using the script for over 2 years now, and all of a sudden one day I go to log in, and the page says 403 forbidden.  I made no changes to anything.  I contacted my host and they could not figure out what was wrong.  I tried accessing another directory and also received the same error.

I am confident that the error is not related to the script, but what could I tell the host to look for so it can get fixed?

Thanks,
~Tim
Hi there,

For a while now we've had an issue where after Daily Mail runs and purges the bounced email it finds, the subject for all emails contain the same email address (maybe the first one that List Mail detected bouncing?). However, when you go down into the contents of the email error, the email address that is actually bouncing is different.

For example:

Subject: 'List 3: Bouncing User Removed - sender@emaildomain.com.ar' (where 'sender' and 'emaildomain' replaces the actual sender and domain for privacy reasons).

'A user has been removed from your list: My List Name

Their information was as follows:

Email: sender@emaildomain.com.ar'

....and then down further in the bounced email error message....

'X-Failed-Recipients: sender@domain.biz' (the actual email that was bouncing, not what was in the subject or Email: fields above this'

'>   sender@domain.biz
>     host mx5.domain.biz [174.138.100.188]
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<sender@domain.biz>:
>     552 Mailbox limit exeeded for this email address'

Why is this happening and how to I fix it?
Customization, Integration / Re: Can you used listmailpro with a shopify store?
« Last post by DW on March 06, 2020, 12:56:00 am »
Hi, Shopify doesn't offer full-fledged hosting with PHP, MySQL and email-sending support so you would not be able to run LMP there but would need a separate host. If you were to set up LMP on another host, for example using a subdomain of your main domain, it may be possible to collect emails on Shopify and then send them with LMP, but it would take some custom code to sync the emails with LMP. Specifically, a script could run periodically to use the Shopify API to check Shopify customer properties for the "accepts_marketing" field and add them to LMP if they weren't added before.
Customization, Integration / Can you used listmailpro with a shopify store?
« Last post by Steven Hemmings on March 05, 2020, 08:13:59 am »
I've had this software for years but never used it. Could someone tell if listmailpro can be set up to work with a shopify store? I do have my own domain, but the webstore is run from the shopify platform. I'm not sure if it can be integrated with shopify. Please help.

Thanks

Steve
General Help & How-To / Re: PHP 7.2?
« Last post by DW on December 02, 2019, 10:01:39 am »
Hi,

Yes, with the latest version from the members area PHP 7.2 is supported. If there's a problem it will show up in the site error log. For example, you may need to install the mbstring extension for UTF-8 character handling.

Regards
General Help & How-To / PHP 7.2?
« Last post by mbabbitt on December 02, 2019, 08:16:12 am »
Hi DW 

Since PHP 7.1 is EOL this month I'm wondering if PHP 7.2 is supported. I really don't want to switch to another mailer. Thank you for your continued support.
General Help & How-To / Re: Non-numeric value line 705
« Last post by DW on October 26, 2019, 07:14:35 am »
Hi Gary,

It appears to be related to a message code of the type Formatted Date. Most likely some non-numeric data got into the code settings in the Offset fields.

Since it appears you can still login to LMP simply check out the date codes and fix any non-numeric data in those fields.

Regards
General Help & How-To / Non-numeric value line 705
« Last post by GaryHolm on October 26, 2019, 06:42:45 am »
Hello,

Testmails seems to be working fine, but I am getting an error message that I would like to know wat can posisble be

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/conceptbreeder/public_html/LMP/admin.php on line 705

If lines are counted correctly by the counter, the line in the admin.php is reading:

$today = date($data1,mktime($dar[0],$dar[1],$dar[2],$dar[3]+$data3,$dar[4]+$data2,$dar[5]+$data4));

Anyone that can explain?

Thanks
Gary Holm
Testimonials, Feedback / Re: VERY Happy!
« Last post by paul on October 08, 2019, 07:33:32 pm »
Dean does a great job. Just had an issue and he got on it quickly.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10