Author Topic: Making ListMail Pro Able to Compete with Subscription-Based Services  (Read 7757 times)

mbabbitt

• View Profile
We've been using ListMail Pro for over 10 years now. A discussion has recently come up within our very small company: What kinds of reporting can we get from ListMail Pro that is also provided by services like Mail Chimp and Constant Contact? Since we use Google Analytics to track clicks for each campaign, we can see how well a campaign does. However, one place where ListMail Pro is severely lacking is in reporting of subscribes, unsubscribes, and bounces. I understand that this data is recorded in the system, however I have not found a way to access it so I can put together my weekly reports.

It would be so nice if we could run reports that show:

1. Number of subscribers from month/day/year, to month/day/year or since last campaign
2. Number of un-subscribers from month/day/year, to month/day/year or since last campaign
3. Number of bounced emails from month/day/year, to month/day/year or since last campaign

There are other features that would be nice, of course to bring ListMail up to par in many ways with the two aforementioned email services, but this feature would be a HUGE addition as the rest of the stats can be handled by Google Analytics.

Thank you,

Michael
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:29:30 am by mbabbitt »