ListMailPRO Email Marketing Software Forums > Testimonials, Feedback

Many more testimonials from the last couple years!

(1/7) > >>

DW:
Dear Dean,

WOW...I greatly appreciate all your help! You've
been WAY too patient and ready to respond to my
problems!

I did see the follow ups come in earlier and I
thought right away that you'd gone in and fixed
it. I'm so happy to see the problem fixed. I'll
make sure that everything's delivering OK in the
next several days before I transfer my lists.

And *then* I will be off promoting ListMail!

I think the slight delays and hitches in getting
my ListMail off and working are worth the benefits
and money I'll be saving in the long run!

Thanks and have a *relaxing* weekend!

Best,
Shery

DW:
Your support has been magnificent and please feel free to quote me

cheers
Kerryn

DW:
Hi Dean,
Just wanted to thank you for all your help setting up my ListMail.
I sent out my 1st news letter in style and it worked perfectly!
Even the archive at yahoo groups worked,
it must take a while for them to convert the list over?
Your customer support and fast service is exceptional!
I will always recommend you, and feel this was the best
software investment I have made in a great while.
Thanks So Much!
Linda Gunsalus
http://herbalicious.com

DW:
Hi Dean-

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your help.

I've run my financials, ListMail is going to save me over $470.00 per year. Needless to say how excited I am. I have spent a lot of time looking at and working with the demo. I can't wait to get started. We are in the process of transferring our domain name to webstrike (our current host doesn't offer MySql).

I am considering signing up for your affiliate program to resell ListMail. I think we can drive a lot of people to use it. As marketing consultants, our clients usually follow our lead and like yourself, ListMail is exactly what I have been looking for.

My door is always open for you should you have marketing questions or if there is anything else you need assistance with.

Your help, again, was very much appreciated. I know that I am a very demanding consumer who asks a lot of questions of those from whom I purchase.

Please feel free to use this email as a testimonial on your web site. Or if you would prefer I am happy to retype a more formal one, even on our company letterhead.

Regards,

Andrew E. Golden
Chief Executive
www.Golden-Media.com

DW:
Dean,

I was pleasantly surprised by the exceptional level of tech support you provided when I purchased ListMail. I had a problem getting it to work and I requested help.  Even though it was after hours, you replied within a few minutes and gave me some suggestions.  You offered to personally troubleshoot the problem I had and you fixed it for me.  I also had some questions about the operation of the program and you promptly answered them.  I've never seen better tech support.

I am very impressed with the power and elegance of ListMail.  It does everything I could possibly want for managing my various subscriber lists.  The user interface is extremely attractive, functional, and intuitive.  ListMail is the ideal combination of power and ease of use.  Congratulations on a super product.

Richard N. Rubinstein, M.D.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version