Author Topic: Cut Above The Rest  (Read 25603 times)

dkb

• View Profile
    • http://trackthishit.com/trackbiz/control/redirect.php?id=4413
Cut Above The Rest
« on: May 12, 2004, 08:35:50 am »
For those wondering, I have used ListMailPro with great success for over a year. I would call it virtually flawless, it's been both easy to use and profitable and have been very satisfied with Deans ListMailPro.

I had no issues with installation and my clients are VERY happy with the e-mails that I send out and how easy it is to clean up the db, and add new users. ListMailPro is one of the best List Managers I have seen. I bought for $100.00 and there are more expensive programs however I would use no other program. I haven't paid a cent since even with all the updates and support.

I do highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to manage a newsletter, mailing list, I send my newsletter subscriptions in both text and html format, also run my free courses automatically it works fantastic. ListMailPro gives you... Unlimited, super-fast, timed, sequential, robotic autoresponders that turn casual browsers into buyers by working around the clock to deliver attention-grabbing, hypnotic sales letters -- automatically!

I do recall trying out many other opt-in email subscription scripts and none of them had the amount of features, or the ease of use for the user that ListMailPro has a great interface that works well.

I can't say enough about the support anytime I have had a problem, which Dean has given - prompt, personal, clear - has been terrific and unparallel in my experience. He seems to be a man devoid of self-importance and devoted wholeheartedly, in the fullest sense of that term - to his work and his life. Dean has been prompt and resolved the problem for me, is well worth the price.

There is no question that ListMailPro is worth the cost. As with other PHP scripts, the ability to customize the program is one of the features I like best.

Thanks again Dean for creating such a great product! Well worth the money you are charging for it. It's inspiring to know that there are such genuinely good people out there!
Keep up the good work Dean and best of luck.

Thanks for adding this forum to your site and you just can't lose! I look forward to posting some ideas.
                                                         May God Bless You
                                                         Doyle Beitz
[/color]
Searching for Home Business Resources Click the www below!

DW

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • https://legacy.listmailpro.com
Cut Above The Rest
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 01:02:32 am »
Doyle,

Thanks for your fantastic testimonial!  As you so eloquently mentioned, I am wholeheartedly devoted to serving my loyal customers.  I also aim to develop the best and most affordable mailing list application.

I sincerely hope your site gets some exposure through the link at the bottom of your post!  Thanks for being such a great customer.   :wink:

Thank you again!
Dean Wiebe
ListMailPRO Author & Developer - Help | Support | Hosting

dkb

• View Profile
    • http://trackthishit.com/trackbiz/control/redirect.php?id=4413
You quite Welcome
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 09:23:49 pm »
Dean
You are quite welcome as you program does all that I need it to do run my courses and newsletter. I have my resource page which in all my years of being on the Internet is a collection of the best least expensive programs for running a business online.  :lol:
Searching for Home Business Resources Click the www below!